Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 410 Bore 41 Caliber FTX Slug over two 35 Caliber Lead Round Balls Box of 20
- Plano Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic Dark Gray... $2.29 Available
- Lightfield Home Defender Less Lethal Ammunition 20 Gauge... $12.49 Available
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" 1/2 oz High... $5.09 Available
- Lyman Turbo Sonic Measuring Cup... $3.99 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" #3 Buckshot 20... $5.39 Available
- Lyman 1-Die Storage Box Orange... $2.69 Available
- Plano Shotgun Shell Box 12, 16 Gauge 25-Round Plastic Red... $4.59 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Extreme Ultrasonic Case Cleaner 110 Volt... $36.49 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4"... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Turbo Sonic Ultrasonic Case Cleaning Solution Liquid... $7.99 - $21.99 Select Options
- Hornady One Shot Sonic Cleaner Ultrasonic Firearms Cleaning... $13.75 - $62.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition for the 410 was purpose built for defensive handgun use and is designed to deliver maximum energy and reliable and controlled expansion regardless of the target every time. Critical Defense 410 ammunition is loaded with a 41 caliber FTX slug which has a soft polymer insert that delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities, this slug is designed to engage the rifling of the pistol so the nose of the slug will engage the target nose-on. Underneath the slug are two 35 caliber high antimony lead round balls which resist deformation and provide enhanced penetration.
Critical Defense Ammunition is:
This ammunition was designed by Hornady to deliver greatly enhanced terminal performance. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases
Shipping Weight: 1.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.