Uncle Mike's Hammer Extension Marlin Lever Action Pre-1983 Blue
- Uncle Mike's Hammer Extension Ruger Blackhawk, H&R Topper, NEF... $4.83 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Arsenal, Inc. Magazine Follower US Made AK-47 Polymer Black... $3.09 Available
- Swenson Grip Screw Bushings 1911 Blue Package of 4... $2.99 Available
- Weaver 1" Quad-Lock 4X4 Weaver-Style Rings ... $14.99 - $15.49 Select Options
- Marlin Front Sight Hood Marlin 336, 444, 882, 882L, 883, 1895... $6.29 Available
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Sling Swivel Set Magazine Tubes... $7.98 Available
- Uncle Mike's Hammer Extension Winchester 94, Henry 22 Blue... $4.83 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #63B Marlin 36, 336, 444, 1895, 9,... $8.49 - $9.99 Select Options
- DPMS Ambidextrous Safety Selector AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $30.49 Available
- Marlin Hammer Spur Screw Marlin 336, 444, 1895 All Models,... $2.99 Available
- Ruger Recoil Spring Assembly Ruger Mark I, II, III, 22/45... $6.59 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Shipping Weight: 0.054 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.