Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 410 Diameter
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb
$9.99List Price: $12.99 Save $3.00 (23%)
Lee Lead Dipper
Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube...
$11.99List Price: $12.99 Save $1.00 (8%)
Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle
Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum
Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-160-RF 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45...
Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-228-1R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45...
RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 40-180-FN 40 S&W, 10mm (401...
Sig Sauer Barrel P220 45 ACP .578x28 Threaded Muzzle with...
Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 401 Diameter
Lyman 4-Cavity Bullet Mold #429215 44 Special, 44 Remington...
Lee Lead Hardness Testing Kit