Hornady XTP Bullets 32 Caliber (312 Diameter) 85 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 100
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Remington Reloading Brass 32-20 WCF... $9.99 - $553.99 Select Options
- Magtech Bullets 38 Special (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $16.49 - $142.99 Select Options
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 32 S&W Long, 32 H&R Magnum... $18.79 Available
- MTM Ammunition Can Plastic... $14.99 Select Options
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring... $12.29 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 327 Federal Magnum... $27.99 - $120.99 Select Options
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 32 ACP... $31.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride 3-Die Set 32 S&W... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Reloading Brass 45 Colt (Long Colt) Box of 100... $41.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magtech Bullets 32 S&W Long (313 Diameter) 98 Grain Lead... $11.49 - $107.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 180 Grain... $23.49 Available
Each XTP Bullet has a swaged core and drawn copper jacket to ensure uniform expansion and in-flight stability. Adding a cannelure to this bullet keeps the core and the jacket locked together while also allowing the cartridge case to tightly crimp, adding security at high velocities. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.