Hornady XTP Bullets 32 Caliber (312 Diameter) 85 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 100
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $17.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25 ACP to 32 S&W Long 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Available
- Berger Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 52 Grain... $27.49 - $252.99 Select Options
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Flat... $21.39 Available
- Magtech Bullets 32 S&W Long (313 Diameter) 98 Grain Lead... $11.49 - $107.99 Select Options
- Cast Performance Bullets 32 Caliber (313 Diameter) 95 Grain... $11.49 - $55.99 Select Options
- Magtech Bullets 38 Special (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $16.49 - $142.99 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $24.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $24.49 Available
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 32-20 WCF... $30.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $1.99 Available
Each XTP Bullet has a swaged core and drawn copper jacket to ensure uniform expansion and in-flight stability. Adding a cannelure to this bullet keeps the core and the jacket locked together while also allowing the cartridge case to tightly crimp, adding security at high velocities. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.