Hornady InterLock Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 265 Grain Flat Nose Box of 100
- Hornady XTP Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 200 Grain... $23.49 Available
- Gunslick Pro Slotted Tip 22 to 284 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Nylon... $1.59 Available
- Hoppe's 1-Piece Universal Rifle and Shotgun Cleaning Rod All... $7.20 Available
- Lyman "Reloading Data Log" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Case Lube 8 oz Pump... $10.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum... $41.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30-30 Winchester (308 Diameter) 150... $26.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $31.49 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #92A Thompson Center Contender... $10.99 - $12.99 Select Options
- Magtech Bullets 44 Remington Magnum (429 Diameter) 240 Grain... $25.99 - $211.99 Select Options
- CVA Rapid Loader Polymer ... $2.99 - $3.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 3.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.