Redding Shellholder #4 (220 Swift, 6.5x50mm Japanese Arisaka)
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- MTM Universal Powder Funnel Set 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $23.49 - $50.99 Select Options
- Lapua Reloading Brass 223 Remington Box of 100... $60.99 Available
- Ben's 30 Deet Insect Repellent Wipes Pack of 12... $4.79 Available
- Talley 1" Quick Detachable Scope Rings With Lever Matte Medium... $117.99 Available
- Redding Case Trimmer Pilot, 25 Caliber (257 Diameter)... $6.19 Available
- CVA Trophy Bullet Starter Polymer Black... $4.99 Available
- Redding Type S Match Bushing 3-Die Neck Sizer Set 223... $178.99 Available
- Redding 8-32 x 3/16" Set Screw... $1.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $8.99 Available
- Kleinendorst Bolt Disassembly Tool Remington 700... $35.99 Available
- Redding Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Kit... $41.99 Available
Fits:220 Swift, 220 Weatherby Rocket, 220 Wilson Arrow, 225 Winchester, 6mm-224 Weatherby, 6mm-225 Winchester, 25-225 Winchester, 6.5x50mm Japanese, 6.5x52mm Carcano, 7mm GNR, 8x64mm S Brenneke
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.