Story Ruger Revolver Steel Ejector Rod Housing 3/16"
Replace your alloy factory ejector rod housing with this all-steel polished and blued unit. This beautiful upgrade is installed by removing and replacing one screw. Available in two sizes. The most popular fits guns with a 3/16" housing screw that threads directly into the barrel. It is found on the following guns: Vaquero, Bisley Vaquero, Single Six, Super Single Six, (most) Blackhawks, new model Blackhawks, and new model Super Blackhawks. Please measure the screw head diameter in your revolver before ordering. These housings will not fit Bearcat or 357 Maximum caliber guns.
Overall Length: 4"
- More durable than the factory housing.
- Held on the gun with a single screw.
- To install, you remove the screw and housing, put the rod and spring into the new housing, and re-install the screw.
- Available in two sizes.
- The most popular size is for guns with a 3/16" housing screw.
- The 3/16" diameter screw threads directly into the barrel and fits the following guns: Vaquero, Bisley, Bisley Vaquero, Single Six, Super Single Six, (Most) Blackhawks, New Model Blackhawks, New Model Super blackhawks.
- The second size is for a 1/4" dia housing screw.
- This screw threads into a lug on the barrel and is found on older Super Blackhawks, some .41 and .45 caliber old and New Model Blackhawk.
- Will not fit Bearcat or .357 Maximum caliber guns.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.080 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit Ruger SP101
Ruger Ejector Housing Screw Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,...
Power Custom Hammer and Trigger Kit with Wolff Spring Kit...
$160.99 - $178.99
Ruger Ejector Rod Assembly Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,...
Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit Ruger Single Action
ACE Modular Skeleton Buttstock for Modular Receiver Blocks...
Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, SR-25 308 Winchester...
Sale — Select ItemsView More OptionsAdd to Cart for Price
Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 95 Grain Full Metal Jacket...
Winchester USA Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain...
SaleView More Options$41.99 - $409.99Save up to $49.00 (11%)
Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Semi-Extended Slide Release 1911 45...
RCBS Shellholder #12 (17 Hornet, 22 Hornet, 22 K-Hornet)
Remington Link 1100, 11-87 12 Gauge