Gatco Tri-Sep Serrated and Plain Edge Alumina Ceramic Knife Sharpener
The triangular-shaped, portable ceramic sharpener has an angle guide built in to the rubber end caps, allowing users to quickly restore a razor sharp edge to serrated edges, plain edges, entrenching tools, scissors, darts, fish hooks, ice picks and other pointed instruments.
The unique triangular design features two radius sizes and provides sharpening for both large and small serrations. Includes military-spec bead chain and clasp.
- Made from premium grade 96% alumina ceramic
- Overall length: 4.50" (115 mm)
- Sharpens all plain and serrated blades
- Includes military-spec bead chain and clasp
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.100 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.