American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
- Accu-Shot BT13-QK-PRM Mid-Range Quick Knob Precision Rail... $99.95 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 View More Options
- Forster Original, Power Case Trimmer 3 in 1 Case Mouth Cutter... $61.99 Available
- RCBS Deluxe Scale Check Weights 510.5 Grains... $49.99 Available
- Dewey Parker Hale Style Rifle Cleaning Jag 27 to 7mm Caliber... $6.29 Available
- Bear Metal Action and Chamber Cleaning Swabs Mini Pointed... $6.99 Available
- Redding Primer Pocket Cleaner Head Small... $5.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 313 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 314 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Leupold Mark AR MOD 1 Rifle Scope 1.5-4x 20mm 1/10 Mil... $299.99 - $449.99 View More Options
- Xtreme Hardcore Gear Tru Level 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Scope... $81.99 View More Options
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Available