American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Berger Hybrid Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)...
$38.49 - $179.99
Atlas BT-19 Spigot for A.I and A.I.C.S. for use with BT10NC...
Sierra MatchKing Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 107...
$31.99 - $194.99
MTM Ammunition Crate Polypropylene Dark Earth
$19.49 - $21.99
Surefire SR Remote Dual Switch for Weapons Lights Black
Springfield Armory Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP
$13.99 - $41.99
Wilson Combat Service Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45...
General Tools Drive Pin Punch Set Extra Long 5-Piece Steel
UTG Pro Super Slim KeyMod Free Float Handguard AR-15 Aluminum...
$159.99 - $179.99
Eberlestock Water Bladder Polymer Green
$37.95 - $39.95
5ive Star Gear Coalition Desert Shemagh Cotton
Military Surplus 3 Point Sling Grade 1 Nylon Tan
$19.99List Price: $39.99 Save $20.00 (50%)