American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
DPMS Magazine Release Button AR-15, LR-308
$1.99 - $7.19
H.S. Strut No Mar Gun/Bow Tape Vinyl
Hunter's Specialties Blind Material 12' x 54" Burlap
Radians Lens Cleaning Towelettes
$2.99 - $14.99
- Millett DMS-2 Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1-6x 24mm Illuminated BDC...
- Nightforce Standard Duty 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Scope Base... View More Options
Magpul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Front Sight Handguard Height AR-15...
Magpul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Rear Sight AR-15 Polymer
Magpul MOE Enhanced Trigger Guard AR-15 Polymer
DPMS Magazine Release Spring AR-15, LR-308
Caldwell AR-15 Brass Catcher Nylon Mesh Black
$9.99List Price: $12.99 Save $3.00 (23%)
McNett Tactical CamoForm Protective Gun Wrap