American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Hogue Overmolded Beavertail Pistol Grip AR-15 with Finger...
$17.49 - $20.49
- Leupold Alumina Threaded Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... View More Options
Browning X-Cellerator Plus Rifle Sling with Cartridge Loops...
Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple...
$1.99 - $9.99
RCBS Rotary Case and Media Separator...
$32.99Sale Save $4.00 (11%)
- Leatherwood Hi-Lux ATR Long Eye Relief Scout Rifle Scope 2-7x... View More Options
- Vortex Crossfire II Rifle Scope 1-4x 24mm Matte... View More Options
Vero Vellini Air Cushion Sling Neoprene...
$24.99 - $25.49
Turner Saddlery National Match/Police Tactical Shooting Sling...
TPS 1-Piece XP Tactical Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated Base...
CrossTac Tactical Single/Double Point Sling Long Nylon Bungee...
$34.99 - $35.99
American Defense Delta 1-Piece Quick Release Scope Mount...