American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 30mm Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Pride Fowler Rapid Reticle Evolution Rifle Scope 30mm Tube... $349.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud... $7.29 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 33 Caliber (338 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller... $20.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 45 ACP... $5.19 Available
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Carbon Fiber Thread... $30.99 - $69.99 Select Options
- MagPul RVG Rail Vertical Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $23.70 Select Options
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.