American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 30mm Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Power Custom Universal Combo Wrench AR-15 Buttstock, 1911... $6.99 Available
- Pearce Grip Enhancer Magazine Base Pad Ruger LCP Package of 2... $12.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Grip Screw Slotted Head 1911 Blue... $2.49 Available
- Decal Grip Tape Glock 3rd Generation 17, 18, 22, 24, 31, 34,... $9.99 - $12.99 Select Options
- Gerber eFect M16A4/M4 Multi-Tool Stainless Steel Black... $89.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine Release 1911 Oversize Stainless Steel... $37.99 Available
- Accu-Shot BT12-QK Standard Quick Knob Precision Rail Monopod... $94.95 Available
- Lyman Zombie Dot Frank Zapped Target 8" Self-Adhesive Package... $5.99 Available
- Decal Grip Tape Glock 1st & 2nd Generation 17, 18, 22, 24, 31,... $9.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.