American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 30mm Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- AO Precision Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $25.49 Available
- Leupold QRW Quick-Release Weaver-Style Rings... $61.99 - $77.99 Select Options
- Nikon Buckmasters Rifle Scope 6-18x 40mm Side Focus Mil-Dot... $324.99 Available
- GG&G Receiver End Plate Multi-Use Sling Mount Adapter Right... $23.31 Available
- Walther Magazine PPS 9mm Luger 7-Round... $40.99 Available
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $12.99 Available
- DPMS Peel Washer AR-15... $3.59 Available
- American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount... $159.95 Available
- American Defense AD-B3 Modular Base Picatinny-Style Matte... $72.50 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 280... $6.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- ProMag Receiver End Plate Loop Sling Mount Adapter AR-15,... $10.29 Select Options
- MagPul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Rear Sight AR-15 Polymer... $55.05 Select Options
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.