American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 30mm Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Hornady Steel Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 155 Hollow Point... $41.99 Available
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 50 Grain... Add to Cart for Price
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Single Chamber Muzzle Brake... $53.99 Available
- Coghlan's Pocket Saw... $4.49 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Barrel Shim Kit 308 Winchester /... $12.99 Available
- Atomic Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Nosler Custom... $119.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel... $3.49 Available
- Steel Shield Weapon Shield Gun Oil 16 oz. Liquid... $23.99 Available
- Trijicon AccuPoint TR23 Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 5-20x 50mm... $1,147.50 Available
- American Defense 1" Rings for RECON and SCOUT Mounts Matte... $54.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Vortex Viper PST Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1-4x 24mm 1/2 MOA... $479.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.