American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 30mm Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain Soft... $20.49 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition Q3131 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain Full... $9.01 - $441.34 Select Options
- National Target Pasters 1" Square Package of 1000... $6.09 - $7.19 Select Options
- Wolff Shotgun Performance Pack Stevens 311 Series includes... $19.79 Available
- Leupold VX-R Hog Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1.25-4x 20mm Fire Dot... $499.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 10 ml... $9.99 Available
- Leupold Alumina Threaded Rifle Scope Cover Standard Eyepiece... $9.99 Available
- Vickers Tactical Slide Stop Glock Models 17, 17L, 18, 19, 21,... $18.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leupold Alumina Threaded Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $9.99 Select Options
- Leatherwood Hi-Lux CMR-AK762 Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1-4x 24mm... $436.05 Select Options
- Vortex 4" Viper Sunshade Matte... $29.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- National Target Pasters 3/4" Round Package of 250... $2.59 - $4.99 Select Options
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
Shipping Weight: 0.665 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.