Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round Polymer Opaque Black
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $15.59 Select Options
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Orange... $13.99 - $15.29 Select Options
- Colt Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $6.79 Available
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 7.62x39mm 123 Grain Spitzer Boat... $24.49 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 7.62x39mm Russian 30-Round with Anti... $17.99 Available
- Federal Fusion Modern Sporting Rifle Ammunition 223 Remington... $19.29 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
- TangoDown ARC Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round Polymer... $20.43 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Mako Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubberized Polymer Black... $31.25 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $11.99 Available
- Materials: Polymer construction with steel feed lips
- Capacity: 10-Round
- Weight: 2.5 Ounces (empty)
- Available Colors: Black, Smoke, Clear
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.