Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round Polymer Opaque Black
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Orange... $13.99 - $15.29 Select Options
- SBR Ammunition 458 SOCOM 300 Grain Hornady InterLock Round... $57.99 Available
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 7.62x39mm 123 Grain Spitzer Boat... $24.49 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 7.62x39mm Russian 30-Round with Anti... $17.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Eze-Scorer BC IPSC Practice Target 12" x 18"... $3.09 Available
- Federal Fusion Modern Sporting Rifle Ammunition 223 Remington... $21.49 Available
- Colt Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $6.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- TangoDown ARC Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round Polymer... $20.43 Select Options
- Doubletap Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Bonded Defense Jacketed... $24.49 - $48.99 Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $15.59 Select Options
- Materials: Polymer construction with steel feed lips
- Capacity: 10-Round
- Weight: 2.5 Ounces (empty)
- Available Colors: Black, Smoke, Clear
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.