Nose Jammer Vanillin Scent Aerosol
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 243 Winchester 100 Grain... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PNW Arms Match Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 155 Grain Custom... $22.49 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Tipped... $31.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.99 Select Options
- Tasco 1" Weaver-Style Rings Matte High... $5.99 Available
- Primetime Deer Scent Station... $3.62 Available
- Muzzle Loader Originals Over Shot and Over Powder Wads 10... $6.49 Available
- BSA Deerhunter Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm Duplex Reticle Matte... $49.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7mm-08 Remington 140 Grain Pointed... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BSA Huntsman Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm Illuminated Red, Green and... $64.99 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 270 Winchester Short... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL356-124-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $19.99 Available
When Elk Hunting: Spray your boots and pants first. Then when you set up, spray just a small amount around your calling area. You no longer have to hurry the situation or worry about the wind changing. If they don’t commit when calling, you can reposition yourself without sending them into the next county because they smelled you.
For Mule Deer, Antelope and Other Animals That You Spot and Stalk: Spray your boots and your clothing. You will now be able to take the time to stalk close to your favorite game without having to worry about where the wind is coming from.
When Hunting Whitetails or Tree Stand Hunting: Spray your boots first. Then when you get to your tree, spray the base of the tree with a 2 second blast. Once in the tree stand, a 5 second blast on surrounding limbs is all you need. Once you attach and create a Nose Jammer cloud to the tree, big game will be jammed from smelling you no matter which direction they come from.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.