Lee 2-Cavity Combo Bullet Mold 45 Caliber 200 Grain R.E.A.L. and (440 Diameter) Round Ball
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL358-158-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum,... $18.20 Available
- Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $10.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 358 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold (380 Diameter) Round Ball... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold (451 Diameter) Round Ball... $19.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 32 ACP (311 Diameter) 60 Grain Jacketed... $17.29 Available
- Military Surplus New Condition Chinese SKS 7 Pocket Chest Rig... $12.99 Available
- Gunslick Pro Black Powder Bore Cleaning Mop 50 Caliber 10 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Hammer and Punch Set with Hard Plastic... $24.64 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #2 (308... $3.19 Available
- Lee 1-Cavity Improved Minie Ball Bullet Mold 500-360M (500... $22.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 50 Caliber 10... $2.39 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.