Challenge Targets HD Pivot Target Stand with Target Holder and Steel IPSC A Zone Rifle Plate
- This model is rated for all handguns and rifles with muzzle velocities under 3,100 fps
- Multifunctional base allows you to shoot steel, paper, and cardboard targets
- Minimum shooting distance with steel is 7 yards
- Designed for use with all standard FMJ ammunition (no armor piercing rounds)
- Place the A Zone plate behind your cardboard target and receive audio and visual feedback with each good shot
- With the lock pin installed, target bounces back when shot then resets to the forward leaning position (only center hits produce feedback)
- With lock pin removed, target falls when shot
- Forward lean can be adjusted so multiple hits are required to drop the target
- Teaches shooters to keep their sites on target for follow up shots
- Instant feedback is proven to increase speed and accuracy
- Train for center mass or head shots by adjusting the length of the 2x4 post
- Place non-threat targets off center for hostage simulation
- A Zone AR500 Plate slips on and off standard wood 2x4s
- Reversible target plate for extended life
- All-weather design with powder coat finish is capable of year-round outdoor use
- Heavy 1/4" steel frame construction helps protect against errant handgun shots
- Portable, lightweight design with ergonomic front carry handle. Weighs only 25 lbs.
- Target plate ships without paint / cardboard and wood items are not included
Shipping Weight: UnavailableXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.