Challenge Targets HD Pivot Target Stand with Target Holder and Steel IPSC A Zone Rifle Plate
- This model is rated for all handguns and rifles with muzzle velocities under 3,100 fps
- Multifunctional base allows you to shoot steel, paper, and cardboard targets
- Minimum shooting distance with steel is 7 yards
- Designed for use with all standard FMJ ammunition (no armor piercing rounds)
- Place the A Zone plate behind your cardboard target and receive audio and visual feedback with each good shot
- With the lock pin installed, target bounces back when shot then resets to the forward leaning position (only center hits produce feedback)
- With lock pin removed, target falls when shot
- Forward lean can be adjusted so multiple hits are required to drop the target
- Teaches shooters to keep their sites on target for follow up shots
- Instant feedback is proven to increase speed and accuracy
- Train for center mass or head shots by adjusting the length of the 2x4 post
- Place non-threat targets off center for hostage simulation
- A Zone AR500 Plate slips on and off standard wood 2x4s
- Reversible target plate for extended life
- All-weather design with powder coat finish is capable of year-round outdoor use
- Heavy 1/4" steel frame construction helps protect against errant handgun shots
- Portable, lightweight design with ergonomic front carry handle. Weighs only 25 lbs.
- Target plate ships without paint / cardboard and wood items are not included
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
MidwayUSA Ultimate 10 Earmuffs by Peltor (NRR 30dB) Black...
$17.99List Price: $19.99 Save $2.00 (10%)
Peltor XF707 Shooting Glasses Clear Lens...
MidwayUSA Target Stapler...
$9.99List Price: $17.76 Save $7.77 (44%)