Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips CZ 75, EAA Witness 9mm, Tanfoglio, Springfield P9, Sphinx
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)
MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of...
Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case...
Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 375 H&H...
Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 170 Grain...
Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 30-30...