Dogtra 3502NCP Super-X 2-Dog 1 Mile Range Electronic Dog Traning Collar
Product Features: Dogtra 3502 NCP Electronic Training Collar
- Easy-to-use ergonomic transmitter.
- Rheostat dial allows for gradual increases in stimulation intensity with no jumps between levels (0-127).
- Dogtra 3500NCP Super-X has a 1-mile range.
- Stimulation types 'Nick', 'Constant' and non-stimulating pager/vibration.
- Dogtra 3500NCP Super-X uses a new Lithium Polymer battery that provides a 2-hour rapid charge.
- Fully waterproof collar/receiver and transmitter.
- No external antenna on the collar/receiver.
- One-charger system allows the transmitter and receiver(s) to be charged at the same time.
- Over 8000 different identity codes to prevent signal match-up with other e-collars.
- Easily visible blue LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation and can be seen in the dark or low light conditions.
- Three bar battery life indicator and LED colored indicator to show remaining battery life.
Shipping Weight: 3.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.