Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-160-1R 30 Caliber (309 Diameter) 160 Grain 1 Ogive Radius Gas Check
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-180-R 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Cheyenne Pioneer Cartridge Box 357 Magnum Chipboard Package of... $18.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-125-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-200-1R 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 308 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C429-240-SWC 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 429 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Cheyenne Pioneer Cartridge Box 38 Special Chipboard Package of... $18.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 44 Caliber Box of 1000... $40.49 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 30-06 Springfield Box of 100... $100.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Deluxe Die Locking Ring Wrench... $13.06 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.