MSR Pocket Rocket Camp Stove Aluminum and Steel
- Texsport Classic Single Burner Propane Stove... $15.99 Available
- Texsport Etna Single Burner Propane Stove... $15.99 Available
- MSR Whisperlite Backpacker Camp Stove Aluminum and Steel... $79.95 Available
- Primus Classic Trail Portable Camp Stove 10,000 BTU Aluminum... $24.99 Available
- Texsport Katla Double Burner Propane Stove... $23.35 Closeout Special
- Ultralight, Ultra-Compact: Weighs just 3 oz. (85 g), with palm-sized dimensions: 4 x 2 x 2 in. (10.2 x 5. x 5.1 cm).
- Simple Operation: No need for priming, pressurizing, or maintenance.
- High Heat Output: Boils 1 liter of water in under 3.5 minutes.
- Full Flame Control: Glove-friendly controls allow precise flame adjustment, from a simmer to a boil.
- Flame Protection: Tri-sectional Windclip™ wind shield protects flame and boosts efficiency.
- Weight: 3 oz
- Burn Time (MSR IsoPro) 8 oz canister: approximately 60 min
- Boil Time (MSR IsoPro) 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Water boiled per 1 oz of fuel: 2 liters
XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.