American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 30mm Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Burris AR-P.E.P.R. 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $82.99 - $110.99 Select Options
- American Defense Recon-S Quick-Release Scope Mount... $159.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- JP Enterprises 1-Piece Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with... $170.99 - $213.99 Select Options
- Vortex Cantilever Quick-Release 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $189.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- American Defense Recon-X Quick-Release Extra-Extended Scope... $189.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $17.99 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $31.99 Available
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Available
- ERGO Pictool Rail Cover Removal Tool Polymer... $4.00 Available
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 in-lbs... $38.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 260, 6.5mm Caliber... $2.09 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 243, 6mm Caliber 8... $2.09 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.19 Available
- M16 Clinic Buffer Pad II AR-15... $4.09 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Beretta 92 9mm Luger... $32.99 Available
- Remington Hog Hammer Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain... $46.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Harris 1A2-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $80.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- Leatherwood Hi-Lux Extended Power Ring Lever for CMR Rifle... $18.99 Available
- Inforce 6vx Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries Fiber... $99.99 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC 10-Round... $14.49 Available
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.