American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 30mm Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $16.99 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $32.49 Available
- ERGO Pictool Rail Cover Removal Tool Polymer... $4.00 Available
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Available
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 in-lbs... $38.99 Available
- Burris AR-P.E.P.R. 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $72.49 - $107.99 Select Options
- American Defense Recon-S Quick-Release Scope Mount... $159.95 Available
- JP Enterprises 1-Piece Scope Mount with Integral 30mm Rings... $170.99 Available
- Vortex Cantilever Quick-Release 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $189.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- American Defense Recon-X Quick-Release Extra-Extended Scope... $189.95 Available
- Blemished Match Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $21.49 Available
- CB-09 Folding Cartons Cardboard White Box of 500... $81.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Pistol Bore Brush 38, 357... $2.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Pistol Bore Brush 40 Caliber,... $2.99 Available
- JP Enterprises Silent Captured Recoil Buffer Spring AR-15... $132.99 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Pistol Bore Brush 357, 38 Caliber, 9mm 8 x 32... $3.49 Available
- CJ Weapons Chamber Maid Rifle Bore Brush 308 Winchester M1A,... $4.99 Available
- RCBS X-Die Full Length Sizer Die 223 Remington Small Base... $39.99 Available
- MagPul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Rear Sight AR-15 Polymer... $55.05 Select Options
- ISMI Recoil Spring Glock 17, 20, 21, 24, 31, 34, 35 13 lb... $7.99 Available
- Glockworx Recoil Spring Red Glock 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 31, 32,... $6.99 Available
- Tipton Rifle Bore Brush 30 / 32 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $12.99 Available
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.