Timberline Lightfoot 18-Delta Folding Knife 3.75" 440C Titanium Nitride Coated Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gatco Edgemate Tungsten Carbide Pocket Sharpener... $14.99 Available
- Gatco Edgemate 3-Stone Knife Sharpening System... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Knives feature a rock solid, precision CNC machined, titanium frame with integral “frame lock” construction. Blades are made of time-tested 440 Stainless Steel for razor sharp cutting performance and reasonable field maintenance. Blades, liners and hardware are titanium nitride coated for additional corrosion and glare resistance. Grip features skillfully crafted G-10 scales, glass-bead blasted for unique slip-resistant texture and precise fit.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440C Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Blade Finish: Titanium Nitride
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.75"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart