Ontario OKC Field Machete 18" 1095 Carbon Steel Blade with Zinc Phosphate Finish Polymer Handle and Handguard Black
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Machete Sheath for 18" Machete Pistol... $8.99 Select Options
- Coleman Can Opener Pack of 2... $2.99 Available
- DeSantis Clip Grip Right Hand Smith & Wesson Round Butt... $20.49 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Heavy Duty Depriming and Decapping Die (27 thru 45... $19.29 Available
- Cold Steel GI Tanto Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 7" Tanto Point... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- Ontario BSH Machete Sheath for Ontario 12" Machete Denier... $7.99 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $18.79 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Taper Crimp Die 40 S&W,... $19.82 Available
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 50 Caliber 10... $2.39 Available
- RCBS Heavy Duty Depriming and Decapping Die (27 thru 45... $8.99 Available
- Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon Steel
- Blade Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 23.25"
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Sheath: Sold Seperately (Midway Part Number 336692)
Shipping Weight: 1.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.