Thompson Center Breech Plug for Encore 209 x 50 Magnum Rifle, Pistol and Omega Stainless Steel
- Thompson Center #209 Primer Adapter for Black Diamond and... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Thompson Center Encore Pro Hunter Breech Plug O-Ring... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady SST Muzzleloading Bullets (No Sabot) 45 Caliber (.452... $26.99 Available
- Hogue Rubber OverMolded Stock Remington 870 Synthetic Black... $27.21 Available
- Traditions Wonderlube Black Powder Lube 5 oz... $6.29 Available
- Hogue Rubber OverMolded Forend Remington 870 12 Gauge... $13.72 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 200 Grain... $23.49 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 309 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Thompson Center Breech Plug for Black Diamond and Woods Rifle... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Thompson Center "Gorilla Grease" Muzzleloader Anti-Seize... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 225... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Notes: Factory replacement part for listed firearms.
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.