Crosman Raven Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Polymer Stock Black Blue Barrel with Scope
- Daisy Powerline 880 Air Rifle Kit 177 Caliber BB and Pellet... $59.99 Available
- Daisy Powerline 901 Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and Pellet... $61.99 Available
- Crosman 2100 Classic Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and Pellet Brown... $65.99 Available
- Daisy Powerline TargetPro 953 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet... $94.99 Available
- Winchester 77XS Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and Pellet Polymer... $69.85 Available
- Crosman Phantom Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic... $89.99 Available
- Crosman 1077 Repeat Air 177 Caliber Pellet Air Rifle Polymer... $69.99 Available
- Winchester 1100 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Blue Barrel with... $96.64 - $104.54 Select Options
- Crosman MK-177 Tactical Pump Air Rifle 177 Caliber Synthetic... $40.00 Select Options
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.4 Grain Pointed Nose... $3.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Crosman Airgun 177 Caliber Pellet Loader Metal with Red... $6.99 Available
- Crosman 4-Sided Varmint Airgun Target Block Crow, Squirrel,... $11.49 Available
- Remington T-71 Shooting Glasses... $15.29 Select Options
The Crosman Raven is the perfect air gun for younger or smaller shooters. The rugged, synthetic, all-weather ambidextrous stock and corrosion resistant, overmold rifled steel barrel will keep your gun looking great for years to come. Capable of 600 fps with minimal one-pump cocking force and fully adjustable fiber optic sights also make this the ideal gun for target shooting. This Raven comes with a 4X32 scope for more precise shooting when target practicing.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 4.9 lbs
Overall Length: 37.5"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Max Muzzle Velocity: 600 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Fully Adjustable
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
Shipping Weight: 6.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.