Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 20 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived Yellow Bag of 100
- MTM Dual Gauge Flip-Top Shotshell Box 12 or 20 Gauge 2-3/4"... $3.99 Select Options
- BPI Rio Shotshell Hulls 16 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed High Brass Bag... $12.29 Available
- TulAmmo Small Pistol Primers... $27.49 - $122.99 Select Options
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge .125" Nitro Card Bag of 500... $7.89 Available
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press 20 Gauge 2-3/4", 3"... $51.99 Available
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #7-1/2 25 lb Bag... $51.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Stamp Set Industrial Ink 4 oz Bottle... $12.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Stamp Set #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 Shot... $24.49 Available
- BPI Shotshell Stamp Set Industrial Ink Pad... $5.99 Available
- BPI Shot Buffer #47 Mix 500cc (Approximately 1/2 lb)... $7.95 Available
- Hornady Match Bullets 8mm (323 Diameter) 196 Grain Boat Tail... $38.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge CB1078-20 (Replaces WAA20)... $9.89 Available
Due to DOT regulations on the shipment of ORM-D products, primed brass and primed shotshell hulls may not be returned to MidwayUSA. If defective, please contact the manufacturer.
Features: High performance hulls for quality performance loads
Shipping Weight: 1.390 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.