GrovTec Sling Swivel Set Ruger 10/22, 44 Magnum Carbine, Number 3 Sling Swivel Studs 1" Locking Swivels Steel Black
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $16.04 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Enhanced Trigger Guard AR-15 Polymer... $8.50 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Muzzle Brake Phantom 5M1 Aggressive... $28.50 Available
- Volquartsen Hex Head Takedown Screw Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum... $3.25 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Lower Receiver Magazine Well... $24.99 Available
- Muzzle Loader Originals Shooting Patches 50 Through 59 Caliber... $3.89 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Lower Receiver Magazine Well... $19.99 Available
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips Cleaning Swab 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Foam... $4.99 Available
- ERGO Mini Loader Tool 22 Long Rifle Magazines with Button... $2.59 Available
- Tipton Slotted Tip Set 4-Piece 8 x 32 Male Thread Brass... $8.99 Available
- Magpul Extended Recoil Pad PRS .50" Thick Rubber Black... $14.20 Available
- Muzzle Loader Originals Shooting Patches 40 Through 49 Caliber... $3.89 Available
The GrovTec Sling Swivel Set is packaged with both fore end adaptor to fit 10/22, .44 Mag. and No. 3 carbines and 1/2" wood screw suitable for fore end stock mounting. Also includes 3/4" wood screw swivel stud rear and one pair GT Locking Swivels.
Shipping Weight: 0.095 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.