GrovTec Sling Swivel Set Ruger 10/22, 44 Magnum Carbine, Number 3 Sling Swivel Studs 1" Locking Swivels Steel Black
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 257 Roberts +P 100 Grain Soft... $43.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Plated... $16.29 - $109.99 Available Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mini-30 7.62x39mm Steel Blue... $22.49 - $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Lower Receiver Magazine Well... $24.99 Available
- Ruger Padded Cobra Sling Leather Black... $26.99 Available
- Browning Plainsman Slip Gun Case 52" 600 Canvas Black... $21.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Lower Receiver Magazine Well... $19.99 Available
- ERGO Mini Loader Tool 22 Long Rifle Magazines with Button... $2.59 Available
- CTK Precision Sling Swivel Stud for AR-15 A2 Buttstock Steel... $12.29 Available
- Caldwell Brass Catcher AR-15 Picatinny Rail Mount Nylon Mesh... $39.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Versa-Loader Magazine Loader Ruger Mark I, Mark... $5.09 Available
The GrovTec Sling Swivel Set is packaged with both fore end adaptor to fit 10/22, .44 Mag. and No. 3 carbines and 1/2" wood screw suitable for fore end stock mounting. Also includes 3/4" wood screw swivel stud rear and one pair GT Locking Swivels.
Shipping Weight: 0.095 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.