Caspian Trik Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver
- Peltor XF707 Shooting Glasses Clear Lens... $8.19 Available
- Ed Brown Grip Screw Bushings 1911 Package of 4... $6.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Officer 45 ACP... $32.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $20.61 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Commander... $7.89 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring Glock 17, 20, 21, 22, 24 20 lb Extra Power... $7.99 Available
- Pachmayr Widget Assembly Tool 1911 Polymer Blue... $3.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Glock 17, 20, 21, 22, 24 22 lb Extra Power... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Hammer Strut 1911 Steel... $7.89 Select Options
- Ed Brown Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 ... $7.99 - $43.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Base Pad 1911 Wilson Combat 7 and 8-Round... $8.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Set 1911 Kimber Ultra Carry 18 lb... $9.09 Available
Material: Aluminum trigger, steel bow
Gunsmithing Required: Yes, will require fitting
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.