Gatco Edgemate 5-Stone Ultimate Diamond Knife Sharpening System
- Gatco MCS Military Compact Tungsten Carbide Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Gatco Double Duty Tungsten Carbide and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Gatco Easy-Grip Clamp Mount for Gatco Sharpening Systems... $6.99 Available
- Gatco Scepter 2.0 Tungsten Carbide and Take Down Diamond... $24.99 Available
The Ultimate Diamond system utilizes the GATCO exclusive knife clamp/angle guide to insure that all cutting tools can be easily sharpened to a precise razor-like edge. Perfect for the beginer or sharpening fanatic alike.
THIS SYSTEM CONTAINS:
- GATCO exclusive six-angle knife clamp/angle guide, insures a precision honing action
- Coarse monocrystalline diamond hone
- Medium monocrystalline diamond hone
- Fine monocrystalline diamond hone
- 1200 grit ceramic finishing hone, for the ultimate finish edge
- Special serrated knife hone
- 2 ounces of honing oil meeting FDA standards for safety with food contact
- Custom case with easy to follow instructions permanently affixed to lid
Shipping Weight: 2.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.