Inforce APL Tactical Weaponlight LED with 1 CR123A Battery Fiber Composite
- Streamlight Battery CR123A Lithium... $5.99 - $21.99 Select Options
- Gerber Impromptu Tactical Pen Machined Steel Black... $49.99 Available
- Benchmade 300-1 Axis Flipper Folding Knife 3.18" Drop Point... $153.00 Select Options
- 5.11 Burner Full Frame Sunglasses Matte Black Polymer Frame... $109.99 Available
- Taurus Magazine Taurus PT-111PRO 9mm Luger 12-Round Blue... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Maglula StripLULA Stripper Clip and Magazine Loader and... $27.95 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XD Compact 45 ACP... $27.35 Available
- LaRue Tactical LT660 Aimpoint Micro T-1 Quick-Detachable... $131.00 Available
- American Defense AD-VPG 5-Lug Rail for AD-170 Riser Aluminum... $15.75 Available
- American Defense AD-170 Riser with Quick-Release... $68.00 Available
- Krebs Custom Guns Hammer and Trigger Pin Retainer Plate AK-47... $9.99 Available
- Browning Black Label Tactical Every Day Carry EDC Pistol Light... $59.99 Available
- Inforce WML Tactical Strobing Weaponlight LED with 1 CR123A... $134.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Noveske KeyMod Customizable Rail Section for NSR Handguards... $19.95 - $24.95 Select Options
The APL features lightweight fiber composite construction that handles heat and impact much better than an aluminum body would. Additionally, the APL produces a blinding 200 Lumens of white light that is ideal for close to mid range applications. The ambidextrous, bilateral paddle switches are easy to use and good for righties or lefties. Like all Inforce products, the APL is proudly made in the USA.
- Bulb: LED
- Light Output: 200 Lumens
- Run Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Battery: 1 CR123A
- Material: Fiber Composite
- Length: 3 in. / 7.619 cm.
- Width: 1.2 in. / 3.048 cm.
- Weight: 2.83 oz. / 80.229 g.