EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated Base Savage 93, Mark II TR (1-5/8" Ejection Port) Matte
- Savage Arms Action Screw Extra Long Savage Mark II, 93 Series... $1.99 Available
- Lyman Decapping Rod for Universal Decapping Die (Replacement... $3.99 Available
- Barnes TAC-XP Bullets 9mm Luger (355 Diameter) 115 Grain... $27.49 Available
- Burris Zee Ring Cross-Slot Screws Refill Package of 10... $12.99 Available
- Gualandi Light Game Shotshell Slug 410 Bore 93 Grain Lead/Wad... $6.59 Available
- Burris Ruger to Weaver Scope Base Adapter Ruger #1, 77/22,... $30.80 Available
- Duke #11 LS Long Spring Trap Steel Silver... $7.99 Available
- Marble's Catch 22 Storage Dispenser for 22 Long Rifle... $11.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Feeder Bullet Feeding Die (380 ACP,... $20.87 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #9 35 Caliber 9mm (358... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #2 22 Caliber (224... $10.99 Available
- Weaver Tactical Thumb-Nut SPR 1-Piece Scope Mount... $61.99 Select Options
Fits: Savage 93, Mark II TR (1-5/8" ejection port)
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.