CMMG AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 22 Long Rifle 1 in 16" Twist 20" Barrel Chrome Moly Matte with A2 Front Sight, Flash Hider
- Taccom Pressure Plug AR-15 22 Long Rifle Conversion... $7.25 Available
- Black Dog Machine Conversion Magazine Gen 3 with Steel Feed... $23.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Black Dog Machine Conversion Magazine AR-15 CMMG, Ciener,... $59.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Taccom Enhanced 22 Long Rifle AR-15 Conversion Kit Firing Pin... $12.95 Available
CMMG's Evolution Series of rimfire uppers feature many significant improvements over previous designs, enhancing functionality, reliability, and ease of use. Prominent among these improvements are an Anti-Jam Charging Handle, Live Round Extraction ability, and Polymer Gas Deflector. CMMG's durable Weapons Armament Surface Protection (WASP) Melonite treatment has been applied to the barrel and surface-hardens the steel, extending barrel service life by reducing friction in the bore and lessening bore surface wear.
- Upper Receiver: A3 w/Ceramic Finish
- Barrel Lenght: 20"
- Barrel Contour: Government
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: WASP Melonite
- Twist Rate: 1 in 16"
- Chamber: 22 Long Rifle
- M4 Feed Ramps: No
- Muzzle Device: A1 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: None, Blowback
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2 Piece Polymer, Rifle Length
- Sights: A2 Front Sight, No Rear
- Extras: Gas Deflector, Anti-Jam Charging Handle, Non-Functional Forward Assist Plug
- Compatible w/ Black Dog Machine & CMMG Rimfire Magazines (Not Included)
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 5.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.