Maybe you're gonna take it hunting with you. Maybe you're just out living your life in a world where things need to be cut. Whatever you're up to, keep your Gator Folding blade knife handy. Its famous for its patented Gator Grip handles, which has no peer when it comes to all-out grip. The inner core of the handle is glass-filled nylon. Then they chemically bonded it to the outer surface, which is molded Santoprene rubber...creating a soft, tactile grip over a very strong structure. All these years later, and no ones topped it.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Gator Grip
- Blade Shape: Drop Point and E-Z Gut hook
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Sheath
- Locking Mechanism: Lock back
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Manual
- Blade Length: 3.76"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 4.96"
- Overall Length: 8.54"
- Weight: 5.4 oz.