Smith & Wesson H.R.T. Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 3.5" Spear Point 400 Series Stainless Steel Blade Rubberized Aluminum Handle Black
- BlackHawk Locking Carabiner Aluminum Black... $18.29 Available
- Smith & Wesson Special Ops Fixed Blade Knife 5.2" Tanto Point... $31.99 Select Options
- Cold Steel Kobun Fixed Blade Tactical Tactical Knife 5.5"... $34.99 Available
- Cold Steel Hide Out Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 3" Spear Point... $19.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson H.R.T. Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4.7" Tanto... $15.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson H.R.T. Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4.7" Spear... $15.49 Available
- Blade-Tech Revolution Klipt Appendix Inside the Waistband... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nite Ize Figure 9 Rope Tightener Carabiner Small Black with... $3.27 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nite Ize Figure 9 Rope Tightener Carabiner Large Black with... $4.87 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nite Ize Figure 9 Rope Tightener Carabiner Large Black with... $8.47 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leupold QRW Quick-Release Weaver-Style Rings... $61.99 - $77.99 Select Options
- Spec.-Ops. Combat Master Short Knife Sheath Nylon and Kydex ... $50.00 Select Options
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 400 Series Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Rubberized Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Spear
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Sheath Included
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: 4.6 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.