Black Hills Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 50 Grain Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullet Hollow Point Lead Free Box of 50
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain M193 Full... $7.89 - $82.99 Select Options
- Remington UMC Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal... $8.69 - $25.49 Select Options
- Black Hills Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 77 Grain Sierra... $49.99 Select Options
- Silver State Armory Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 77 Grain Sierra... $20.99 Select Options
- Wolf Gold Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain M193 Full Metal... $10.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Folding Rifle Ammunition Case MOLLE Compatible Nylon... $12.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $19.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- MTM Survivor Ammo Can Plastic Black... $22.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Platinum Series G3 Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 21 dB)... $54.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Loaded with Triple-Shocks, these revolutionary bullets from Barnes are made of 100% copper and contain no lead. When the bullet expands, four razor-sharp cutting petals are created, allowing the bullet to penetrate farther through tough bone and tissue. Triple-Shock bullets usually retain 100% of their original weight, making them a superb choice for hunting. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Please Note: While the 5.56x45mm NATO will fit in a .223 Remington chamber, the 5.56 is a military round that runs at higher pressures than its .223 counterpart and is not recommended to be fired in a .223 Remington chamber.
Ballistics Information: Coming Soon!!