Badger Ordnance Angle Cosine Indicator Kit with Generation 2 Picatinny-Style Mount Aluminum Matte
How it works
Gravity works against your bullet over a flat line distance. On flat ground this is no problem, but when shooting at an angle, the distance in which gravity pulls on the bullet is actually less than the ranged distance.
Example: Your rangefinder estimates your target to be 400 yards. When you point your rifle at the target, the red line on the ACI reads 87.
0.87 x 400yds = 348yds
Your actual corrected distance in which gravity will be effecting the bullet is 348 yards rather than 400 yards due to the angle.
- Slip 2000 725 Gun Cleaner-Degreaser 4 oz Spray... $7.29 Available
- U.S. Optics Anti-Cant Device Picatinny and Weaver Style Bases... $95.00 Available
- Redding Competition Bushing 3-Die Neck Sizer Set 260 Remington... $225.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Professional Reticle Leveling System... $44.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 26 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $11.99 Available
- Straight Shot Segway Reticle Leveler Mark III... $21.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $10.79 Available
- Berger Target Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 130... $43.99 Available
- Berger Target Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $43.99 - $210.99 View More Options
- Badger Ordnance Picatinny-Style 30mm Maximized Rings Matte ... $168.99 View More Options
- Flatline Ops ACCU/LEVEL Articulating Scope Level Matte... $129.99 - $179.99 View More Options