Badger Ordnance Angle Cosine Indicator Kit with Generation 2 Picatinny-Style Mount Aluminum Matte
- Black Hills Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 190 Grain Match... $45.03 - $45.83 Select Options
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Flatline Ops ACCU/LEVEL Articulating Scope Level Matte... $129.99 - $179.99 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $20.99 Available
- Otis Pro-Taper Rifle Chamber Brush AR-15 8 x 32 Thread... $5.69 Available
- Xtreme Hardcore Gear The Tank Scope Level... $29.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR Style 308 Caliber... $5.79 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $21.49 - $149.99 Select Options
- BlackHawk IVS Performance Rifle Cheek Rest with Rifle... $35.99 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit Glock Front Sight Nut... $4.07 Available
How it works
Gravity works against your bullet over a flat line distance. On flat ground this is no problem, but when shooting at an angle, the distance in which gravity pulls on the bullet is actually less than the ranged distance.
Example: Your rangefinder estimates your target to be 400 yards. When you point your rifle at the target, the red line on the ACI reads 87.
0.87 x 400yds = 348yds
Your actual corrected distance in which gravity will be effecting the bullet is 348 yards rather than 400 yards due to the angle.
Shipping Weight: 0.140 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.