Badger Ordnance Angle Cosine Indicator Kit with Generation 2 Picatinny-Style Mount Aluminum Matte
How it works
Gravity works against your bullet over a flat line distance. On flat ground this is no problem, but when shooting at an angle, the distance in which gravity pulls on the bullet is actually less than the ranged distance.
Example: Your rangefinder estimates your target to be 400 yards. When you point your rifle at the target, the red line on the ACI reads 87.
0.87 x 400yds = 348yds
Your actual corrected distance in which gravity will be effecting the bullet is 348 yards rather than 400 yards due to the angle.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 View More Options
- Lone Wolf Guide Rod Assembly Glock 17, 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34,... $22.99
- Lone Wolf Grip Plug Glock 17, 19, 22, 24, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37,... $6.29
- MagnetoSpeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph... $380.00
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer Glock Pistols Polyurethane... $8.99
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Bolt Knob Aluminum Matte... $31.99
- Flatline Ops ACCU/LEVEL Articulating Scope Level Matte... $129.99 - $179.99 View More Options