"The Ruger Single Action Revolvers: A Shop Manual Volumes 1 & 2" Book by Jerry Kuhnhausen
- "The U.S. M1911/1911A1 Pistols and Commercial M1911 Type... $31.95 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 357 Magnum... $15.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- Ruger Grip Frame Screw Back Hex Head All Ruger Bisley, Single... $2.49 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel... $3.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 32 Caliber (312 Diameter) 85 Grain... $16.79 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine 1911 Government,... $18.99 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 32 H&R Magnum... $18.99 - $159.99 Select Options
- "Lyman Black Powder Handbook and Loading Manual: All New 2nd... $16.99 Available
- "The Ruger Double Action Revolvers: A Shop Manual Volume 1"... $24.95 Available
- Wolff Trigger Rebound Spring S&W J, K, L, N-Frame 12 lb... $6.99 Available
- Power Custom Series 2 Stoning Fixture Triangle Stone Holder... $59.99 Available
- Power Custom Series 2 Stoning Fixture Adapter Universal Ruger... $29.99 Available
Almost every gunsmith, professional or amateur, has heard the name Jerry Kuhnhausen. For over 40 years, he's been known as one of the best gunsmiths in the United States. For the past 20 years or so, Jerry's been living in Idaho where he spends much of his time writing and publishing gunsmithing books. He has written 24 shop manuals and is an NRA life member.
MidwayUSA is proud to offer the following shop manuals by Jerry Kuhnhausen - "The Colt 45 Automatic", "The U.S. M1911-1911A1", "The Colt Single Actions Revolvers, Volumes 1 & 2", "The Colt Double Action Revolvers, Volumes 1 & 2", "The Mauser Bolt Actions: M91 Through M98", "The Remington M870 and M1100/M11-87 Shotguns", "The Ruger Single Action Revolvers", The Ruger Double Action Revolvers", "The S&W Revolver", "The U.S. 30 Caliber Gas Operated Carbines" and The U.S. 30 Caliber Gas Operated Service Rifles".
Author: Jerry Kuhnhausen
Publisher: Heritage Gun Books
Date of Publication: 2003
Number of Pages: 254
Summary of Material:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.