Hornady Gas Checks 25 Caliber Box of 1000
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 258 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 25-35 WCF... $34.99 Available
- Lyman 4500 Lube Sizer Bullet Sizer and Lubricator... $185.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #6 (218 Bee,... $3.19 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284... $21.49 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 358 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #2 (7-30 Waters, 30-30 Winchester, 32... $7.99 Available
Function: Protects the base of lead bullets
Gas checks will work on either pistol or rifle bullets for that caliber. When the gas checks are seated they will be sized down to the appropriate dimensions for that bullet
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.