Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum +P 130 Grain Hard Cast Keith Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil Aerosol... $4.89 - $7.29 Select Options
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 223, 32, 327, 9mm Luger 6 Round... $7.69 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum 85 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $36.42 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ultramax Cowboy Action Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum 90 Grain Lead... $28.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ten-X Cowboy Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum 115 Grain Lead Round... $38.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ten-X Cowboy Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum 115 Grain Lead Round... $41.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum +P 100 Grain Jacketed... $25.99 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 32 H&R Magnum... $20.49 - $170.99 Select Options
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips Cleaning Swab 40 Caliber/10mm 8 x 32 Thread... $4.98 Available
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips Cleaning Swab 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Foam... $4.98 Available
- MWG Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 90-Round Polymer Black... $124.99 Available
- Cold Steel Honey Comb Dagger Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 3.5"... $10.29 Available
- Speer Gold Dot Ammunition 327 Federal Magnum 100 Grain... $21.99 Available
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips Shotgun Cleaning Swabs 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27... $8.99 Available
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips Cleaning Swab 38 Caliber/9mm 8 x 32 Thread... $4.98 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Reduced Recoil Ammunition 327... $21.49 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum 60 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $70.99 Available
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips Cleaning Swab 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Foam... $4.98 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore Heavy ammunition is loaded to be some of the most powerful and highest quality ammunition available in . Buffalo Bore Premium Heavy ammunitions is considered safe to use in any newer 32 H&R or 327 Federal chambered firearm that is in normal operating condition. DO NOT use in older 32 H&R revolvers. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 32 H&R +P Ammunition:
This 32 H&R +P load is designed for those who need a very deep penetrating hard cast heavy load. This load should penetrate about three feet into flesh and bone. The bullet is 21-22 BHN and is properly lubed and will not substantially lead foul barrels.
We are using a flash retarded powder so that the shooter will not be blinded by his/her own gunfire in low light situations.
See our below velocities fired from real world, over-the-counter revolvers. We do not use long laboratory barrels to establish our published velocities as this will produce unrealistically fast velocities and will not tell the customer what his/her gun is producing in the real world where it matters.
You'll note the absence of the Taurus Titanium 2 inch revolver we referenced in the press release of our 100gr. JHP 32 H&R +P load. (ITEM 36A) We elected to remove the Taurus data from this press release as not only did we have to polish the tool marks out of the Taurus chambers to get smooth extraction as we mentioned in the item 36A press release, but our particular Taurus would key hole cast bullets. We did not experience this with any other test guns, including many that are not referenced here. Only the Taurus would not shoot hard cast bullets well and only the Taurus gave sticky extraction of fired cases, unless we polished the chambers. We experienced no issues of ANY sort with ANY of our other test guns. This load is safe for use in all 32 H&R Mag. and 327 Federal firearms, except for, as of this writing, (05-17-11) the long out-of-production H&R revolvers. Do not use ANY+P ammunition in the original H&R revolvers.