Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum +P 130 Grain Hard Cast Keith Box of 20
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore Heavy ammunition is loaded to be some of the most powerful and highest quality ammunition available in . Buffalo Bore Premium Heavy ammunitions is considered safe to use in any newer 32 H&R or 327 Federal chambered firearm that is in normal operating condition. DO NOT use in older 32 H&R revolvers. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 32 H&R +P Ammunition:
This 32 H&R +P load is designed for those who need a very deep penetrating hard cast heavy load. This load should penetrate about three feet into flesh and bone. The bullet is 21-22 BHN and is properly lubed and will not substantially lead foul barrels.
We are using a flash retarded powder so that the shooter will not be blinded by his/her own gunfire in low light situations.
See our below velocities fired from real world, over-the-counter revolvers. We do not use long laboratory barrels to establish our published velocities as this will produce unrealistically fast velocities and will not tell the customer what his/her gun is producing in the real world where it matters.
You'll note the absence of the Taurus Titanium 2 inch revolver we referenced in the press release of our 100gr. JHP 32 H&R +P load. (ITEM 36A) We elected to remove the Taurus data from this press release as not only did we have to polish the tool marks out of the Taurus chambers to get smooth extraction as we mentioned in the item 36A press release, but our particular Taurus would key hole cast bullets. We did not experience this with any other test guns, including many that are not referenced here. Only the Taurus would not shoot hard cast bullets well and only the Taurus gave sticky extraction of fired cases, unless we polished the chambers. We experienced no issues of ANY sort with ANY of our other test guns. This load is safe for use in all 32 H&R Mag. and 327 Federal firearms, except for, as of this writing, (05-17-11) the long out-of-production H&R revolvers. Do not use ANY+P ammunition in the original H&R revolvers.
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $28.11 - $34.99 View More Options
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil Aerosol... $4.89 - $7.29 View More Options
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 223, 32, 327, 9mm Luger 6 Round... $7.69 Available
- Ultramax Cowboy Action Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum 90 Grain Lead... $28.99 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum 85 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $36.42 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum 85... $19.29 Available
- Ten-X Cowboy Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum 115 Grain Lead Round... $41.49 Available
- Wildlife Research Center Active Scrape Deer Scent Liquid... $11.99 View More Options
- Wildlife Research Center Special Golden Estrus Doe Urine Deer... $9.99 - $22.99 View More Options
- Satern Powder Funnel 45 Caliber (458 Diameter) Aluminum and... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing Seater Die 300 Winchester... $97.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #4 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $7.99 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 44 Caliber Aluminum and Brass... $19.99 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 30 Caliber Aluminum and Brass... $12.29 Available
- Wildlife Research Center Key-Wick Scent Wick Cotton Pack of 4... $2.12 Closeout Special
- RCBS X-Die Full Length Sizer Die 300 Winchester Magnum... $41.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wildlife Research Center Cover Scent Liquid... $4.99 View More Options