The Pulsar Recon X550 Digital night Vision Monocular is a compact and ergonomic digital night vision device featuring high light gathering capacity. The Recon X550 is outfitted with a jack enabling connection of peripheral equipment; it functions both in video out mode and video in mode. Video out mode allows video recording without use of adaptors and camcorders or cameras; video in mode can be employed to transmit image via radio channel from remote cameras to Recon's display. The built-in IR illuminator (805 nm wavelength is optimal for night vision) permits the device to operate in complete darkness. The Recon X550 has a specially designed mount combining Weaver and 1/4 inch standards to affix various accessories.
- Magnification: 4x
- Lens diameter: 50mm
- Max. range of detection: 500m
- Eye Relief: 12mm
- Exit Pupil, mm 4
- Resolution: 50 lines per mm
- Power Supply: 6V (4xAA)
- Operating time (without/with IR): 5/4 hours
- Camera resolution, 752x582/768x494 pixels
- Tripod mount: 1/4"
- Degree of protection: IPX6
- Dimensions, mm 176mm x 83mm x 62mm
- Weight (without batteries): 0.5kg