PTG 4-Flute Double Square End Micrograin Carbide Mill Cutter 1/4"
- PTG 4-Flute Square End Micrograin Carbide Mill Cutter 3/8"... $29.49 Available
- Pachmayr Gripper Grips with Finger Grooves S&W K, L-Frame... $24.99 Available
- PTG 4-Flute Double Square End Micrograin Carbide Mill Cutter... $16.79 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 32 S&W Long... $28.99 - $277.99 Select Options
- Callahan Barrel Liner 22 Caliber Rimfire 5/16" Outside... $33.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Block 4 Picatinny Rail AR-15, LR-308 Standard Barrel... $29.49 Available
- DPMS AR-15 Lo-Pro Flat-Top Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm... $414.99 Available
- Baker High Speed Steel Round Drill Rod Blank 1/4" Diameter 4"... $5.99 Available
- Loctite 290 Threadlocker Green 10 ml... $13.99 Available
- PTG 4-Flute Double Square End Micrograin Carbide Mill Cutter... $8.88 Available
- Hanson Screw Extractor Set and Drill Bit Set 6 Piece... $10.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Notes: Four flute design from solid carbide for quick, clean cuts even in hardened steels
Premium tooling from P.T.G. (Pacific Tool and Gauge):
Shipping Weight: 0.065 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.