Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P250 Subcompact 40 S&W 10-Round Steel Matte
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 40 S&W 175 Grain FlexLock Box... $15.96 Available
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter Sig Sauer P250 Full Size New Style... $12.99 Available
- Winchester Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Bonded Hollow Point... $21.49 - $194.99 Select Options
- Sig Sauer Combination Tool for Pistols... $41.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DeSantis Speed Scabbard Belt Holster Right Hand Sig Sauer P250... $42.21 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- PMC Bronze Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point... $24.19 Available
- Magnum Research Spring Tune Up Kit Desert Eagle Mark XIX 50... $44.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full... $15.49 Available
This Sig Factory Magazine fits Sig Sauer P250 SubCompact pistols chambered in 40 S&W, and offers a generous 10-round ammunition capacity considering its small size. Ideal for concealed carry use, this magazine is compatible with the SubCompact P250 grip frame only, and will NOT fit either the Compact or Full Size grip frame options that are available for the user-configurable P250 series.
- Caliber: 40 S&W
- Capacity: 10-Rounds
- Body Material: Steel
- Basepad: Black Polymer
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.