Pro-Shot Black Powder Thead Adapter Converts 8 x 32 Female to 10 x 32 Female Brass
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber... $1.69 Available
- Lyman Primer Pocket Reamer Tool ... $9.99 Select Options
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR-15 Style 22... $3.89 Available
- Lyman Turbo Brite Brass Case Polish... $7.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Tipton Pistol Bore Brush 8 x 32 Thread Bronze Package of 3... $3.44 - $4.49 Select Options
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain... $20.49 Available
- Dewey Universal Slotted Tip All Calibers 8 x 32 Male Thread... $2.79 Available
- Lyman Alox Bullet Lube Stick Hollow... $5.19 Available
- CVA Muzzleloading Cleaning Brush 50 Caliber... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $37.49 Available
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets 45 Caliber Sabot with 40 Caliber... $11.99 Available
Technical Information: Pro-Shot Black Powder Thread Adapter
Shipping Weight: 0.038 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.