CrossTac Saddle Bag Front Shooting Rest Bag Nylon and ToughTek Multicam Camo/Black
- Federal Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO 149 Grain XM80 Full Metal... $15.99 - $389.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $6.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Matte... $2.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Tru-Spec 24-7 Pants 100% Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop Teflon Coated... $39.95 - $51.99 Select Options
- 5.11 Tactical Shorts Cotton Canvas 9" Inseam... $47.99 Select Options
- Winchester AA Xtra-Lite Target Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz... $8.49 - $83.99 Select Options
- Voodoo Tactical Sniper Veil Cotton... $8.37 - $8.99 Select Options
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $103.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Bore Guide AR-10 308... $28.99 Available
- BlackHawk IVS Performance Rifle Cheek Rest with Rifle... $35.99 Available
Technical Information: CrossTac Saddle Bag Front Shooting Rest Bag
Overall Height: 8"
Bottom Width: 9"
Top Width: 6"
Saddle Height (from bottom): 3"
Shipping Weight: 6.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.