Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips with Top Finger Groove Ruger GP100, Super Redhawk
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Ruger GP100 Reduced Power...
Safariland COMP-2 Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581,...
$9.99Sale List Price $13.75 Save $3.76 (27%)
Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Remington 870 Shotguns" Book...
Pachmayr Gripper Grips with Finger Grooves Ruger GP100 Rubber...
HKS Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581, 681, 586, 686...
American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and...
Hogue Fancy Hardwood Conversion Grips S&W N-Frame Round to...
$45.99 - $82.99
Bianchi 111 Cyclone Crossdraw Holster Colt Python, Ruger...
$69.99$88.00 Save up to $18.01 (20%)