Boyd's Prairie Hunter stock features a Monte Carlo design with pronounced cheek piece, oval pistol grip, fluted comb and slim forend. These quality walnut stocks are semi-inletted and will require finishing.
Features: Monte Carlo with pronounced cheekpiece, oval pistol grip, fluted comb, narrow forend.
Gunsmithing Required: No
- Stock is machine-cut to accept the action but some inletting may be needed.
- Exterior is completely shaped but left oversize in areas of wood to metal fit so that final fitting will result in a correct wood to metal seam.
- Stock surface area is rough sanded to 100 grit scratch pattern.
- Exterior radius cuts have machining marks filed out.
- The barrel channel is cut for a (stepped) military barrel but can be opened for other contours.
- Barrel and action channels may require additional sanding.
- Includes plastic buttplate.
- Large ring stock.