Boyds' Prairie Hunter Rifle Stock Mauser 98 Military Barrel Channel Walnut Semi-Inletted Unfinished
Boyd's Prairie Hunter stock features a Monte Carlo design with pronounced cheek piece, oval pistol grip, fluted comb and slim forend. These quality walnut stocks are semi-inletted and will require finishing.
Features: Monte Carlo with pronounced cheekpiece, oval pistol grip, fluted comb, narrow forend.
Gunsmithing Required: No
- Stock is machine-cut to accept the action but some inletting may be needed.
- Exterior is completely shaped but left oversize in areas of wood to metal fit so that final fitting will result in a correct wood to metal seam.
- Stock surface area is rough sanded to 100 grit scratch pattern.
- Exterior radius cuts have machining marks filed out.
- The barrel channel is cut for a (stepped) military barrel but can be opened for other contours.
- Barrel and action channels may require additional sanding.
- Includes plastic buttplate.
- Large ring stock.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Once-Fired Reloading Brass 45 ACP Grade 2 Box of 500 (Bulk...
Archangel OPFOR Adjustable Stock M-1891 Mosin Nagant Polymer...
$152.99Sale Save up to $22.00 (13%)
PTG Bolt Face Truing Cutter Magnum Bolt Face (.537) Carbide...
Wheeler Engineering Scope Ring Alignment and Lapping Kit...
$39.99 - $59.99Sale List Price: $57.99 - $79.99 Save up to $20.00 (25%)
PTG Bolt Lug Lapping Tool Mauser 98 Large Ring...
PTG Interchangeable Pilot Muzzle 90-Degree Crowning Cutter 1"...
Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing...
$61.99List Price: $89.99 Save $28.00 (31%)
Devcon Plastic Steel Bedding Compound...
$7.89 - $65.99